USB To RS485 Converter USB-485 With TVS Transient Protection Function With Signal Indicator
1. This product is designed in accordance with industrial standards. It has anti-lightning and anti-static shock, limited slope drive, effectively suppresses electromagnetic interference, and solves the superposition of effective signal and invalid signal on the transmission circuit. The error-free data transmission rate is up to 115200bit.
2. With TVS transient suppression protection to prevent internal chip damage caused by level incompatibility, with receiving and transmitting lights; anti-high pulse voltage protection.
- Support baud rate range: 75-115200bps
- Fully compliant with USB 2.0 standard, compatible with USB1.1
- Support plug and play and hot plug (USB side)
- Extended temperature range from -40°C to +85°C
- Communication distance can reach 1.2KM, with industrial site anti-interference ability
1. USB interface: plug directly into the computer USB interface when using.
2. RS485 bus interface: module A interface is connected to target device A interface, module B interface is connected to target device B interface (some device flags D+ means A, D- means B)
3. Up to 256 related devices can be attached to the bus
Parameter setting of various RS485 port devices, data transmission communication and LED display communication data, etc.
1. Monitoring data reading and writing and PTZ control
2. Home appliance control
3. Various industrial automation, instrumentation
4. Access control system, charging system, attendance system, etc.
Steps for usage:
1. Download and install the driver first ( http://pan.baidu.com/s/1gdzlAMJ )
2. Wire the device according to the page method
3. Insert the RS485 module into the computer, check the mapped serial port number in the “Device Management Department” of the system, then select the corresponding serial port number in your application software, and open the serial port to send and receive data, so simple.
1 x USB To RS485 Converter