Outdoor Nylon 5759" Beach Park Flying Kite Dragon Pterosaur Dinosaur With String Spool For Kids Ad"
1. The dragon kite can bring you a good mood, offer positive energy to your life.
2. Single line kite is perfect for kids--ready to fly in seconds, looks brilliant in the sky and flies great too.
3. Suitable for flying in the weather of 2nd wind level and above.
1. Choose an open site at least 5 km (3 miles) from an airfield, away from trees, houses, roads, highways and railway lines.
2. Do not fly a kite in wet or stormy weather, or with wet or metallic flying line. Do not fly in winds beyond your strength.
3. Never fly a kite near electric pylons, overhead power cables or overhead lines of any kind.
4. Avoid flying over the heads of other people or animals as this could cause them alarm, or worse yet, injury.
5. Do not fly your kite over the legal limit in your country.
6. Wear safety gear, such as helmet, gloves, sunglasses, proper reel choices, goggles, guards, etc. Especially for larger kites and in stronger winds to avoid string burns.
7. Avoid flying too close to other kites to avoid tangled or cut lines, damaged kites, and accidents.
8. Don't fly when wind speed is greater than 20mph. The strong wind will tear the kite.
1 × Kite(With 100M String Spool)