3pcs JoyStick Shield Game Expansion Board Analog Keyboard With Mouse Function
- Add RF interface of nRF24L01
- Added Nokia 5110 LCD interface, which is very convenient for game development.
- Add the interface of the Bluetooth module to facilitate Bluetooth wireless serial communication.
- Add I2C communication interface to facilitate connection of I2C devices
- At the same time, the JoyStick Shield has 1 PS2 with button cross rocker, 4 round buttons and 2 small buttons. An input extension for the joystick and buttons is provided for the Arduino. - The onboard switch can be switched between 3.3V and 5V. This module can be used on other 3.3V microcontroller platforms such as STM32.
3 x JoyStick Shield Game Analog Keyboard