CCM5D 6V 12V 24V 5A PWM DC Motor Speed Controller Digital Display LED Motor Controller Speed Regulator
1. CCM5D DC Motor Speed Regulator controls the speed of a DC motor by adjusting Pulse-Width-Modulated (PWM).
2. Large 0.56 inch 3-digit LED display numbers allow viewing under the most adverse conditions.
3. The display range of 3-digit LED display is ''000-100''. (For example, displayed ''066'' as the picture 1, it means that the PWM output duty cycle is 66%.)
4. Adjustable speed range is 0%-100%. Suitable for the DC motor (or DC load) within 5A, Peak current 8A.
5. Incorporate a push key. Push closed, and then push open.
Type: PWM DC Motor Controller
Color : black
Size : about 79*42*25mm/3.11*1.65*0.98''
Net weight: about 58g
Input supply voltage: 6V-30VDC
The maximum output power: 240W
The maximum continuous output current: 5A;(Crest value current 8A),
The LED display the duty ratio 0-100%
PWM frequency: 16kHz
Duty Cycle adjustable: 0%-100%
Before you attempting to wire the controller, make sure power is off.
1. Connect wires refer to the ''wiring diagram'' .
2. Turn on the power, and adjust the potentiometer.
3. The LED display displays the PWM output duty cycle.
4. Push the key, the controller closed, push it again, the controller open.
1. Do not Reverse positive and negative power loads.
2. This will damage the controller to change motor decription.
3. Interchange the positive and negative wires of motors.
1 x CCM5D DC Motor Speed Controller